DNS: Re: INET: registrations in net.au will be charged from December 1, 1996

From: Narelle Clark <narellec§uts.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 15:07:54 +1100 (EADT)
Do you think we could have the errors in these scripts corrected, too?
We have been trying to get the nswrno.net.au domains working properly
*all* year?? And yes, the dns entries are correct on our servers.

Perhaps there are other corrections that haven't been effective either
so it makes sense to me that there be some sort of moratorium on charging
for those corrections/alterations.

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Hugh Irvine wrote:

> All -
>
> Connect.com.au has been operating the net.au domain as a public service for
> several years, but we have now decided to introduce charges as the number of
> requests for entries in net.au has been rising steadily over this time and the
> costs involved have risen as well. Charging for new registrations will
> commence from December 1, 1996 and details of the charging scheme will be
> posted on the web in the next couple of days. I will post a follow-up message
> with these details and the relevant URL as soon as the pages are ready.
>
> thanks
>
> Hugh

Narelle
yeah I know I'm on leave :)

Narelle Clark
   o        o     Underfed, underwashed, underslept - but well loved.
  o / o  o \ /          It's great being a parent!
**************--------> Also at http://www.uts.edu.au/people/narellec/