Re: DNS: Re: INET: registrations in net.au will be charged from December 1, 1996

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 15:36:06 +1100 (EST)
On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Hugh Irvine wrote:

> All -
>
> Connect.com.au has been operating the net.au domain as a public service for
> several years, but we have now decided to introduce charges as the number of
> requests for entries in net.au has been rising steadily over this time and the
> costs involved have risen as well. Charging for new registrations will
> commence from December 1, 1996 and details of the charging scheme will be
> posted on the web in the next couple of days. I will post a follow-up message
> with these details and the relevant URL as soon as the pages are ready.
> thanks
> Hugh

hey hugh... something we expected. Hopefully your pricing will be good.
Any news you can give us re: aniversary payements, when first payements
on domains already registered will be due.

What are you guys going to do with the whois database being VERY VERY out
of date (unless its been updated recently)

Thanx

| Skeeve Stevens - MyInternet  personal.url: http://www.skeeve.net/ |
| email://skeeve&#167;skeeve.net/   work.url: http://www.myinternet.net/ |
| phone://612.9869.3334/       mobile://0414.SKEEVE/      [753-383] |