Re: DNS: .net.au What do we get ? - More Charges

From: MacroTec Computer Systems <daniel§australia.net.au>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 1996 23:21:39 +1100
At 03:32 PM 06-12-96 +1100, you wrote:

>Also it seems that the domains will not be undertaken until the invoice
>is paid. I'd like to know if there will be a PISP accounting system put
>in place for speedy domain name delegation?

It be real nice if we had to become a PISP's in the .org.au, .com.au, and
.net.au domain spaces, as if a $1000 cheque is not enough, we would then
need to send off $3000 for domain rego's.

Also does Melbourne IT still offer the 24 hour domain rego, as I could not
find a mention of it on their web page.

Regards
Daniel Clarke
MacroTec Internet Services