DNS: .net.au What do we get ?

From: Peter Clark <pjc§magna.com.au>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 1996 15:32:35 +1100
It's all very nice for connect.com.au to get their $125 per domain name
just like MelbourneIT.

However I'd like to know exactly what we get for this...

There are no contact phone numbers and indeed on every page there is a
Mail URL for hostmaster&#167;connect.com.au which is indeed wrong for the
registry itself and should be updated (I had 3 unanswered emails I sent
to "hostmaster" until i sent an email titled "Is there oxygen on your
planet?").

The only place you CAN actually find the correct contact email address
is on telstra's pages (if you look hard enough).

Also it seems that the domains will not be undertaken until the invoice
is paid. I'd like to know if there will be a PISP accounting system put
in place for speedy domain name delegation?

Thanks
Peter Clark
--
Network Administrator