[Oz-ISP] Re: DNS: Re: [Fwd: Domain Name Policies: Next meeting of the DNS Forum]

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 12:43:01 +1000
Peter,

>I adhere to the view that improvements to the naming policy can and
>should be made ASAP, in order to serve COM.AU's customer base; and that
>these improvements will be largely transparent to the issues of whether
>there will be single or multiple DNAs for COM.AU etc, and independent of
>the nature of future governance structures.

I would be interested to learn of the reason for the haste here (haste because
you noted that such changes should be undertaken ASAP) and I would be
interested to learn the reason why there is such a requirement for refinement
of the com.au policy in terms of attempting to understand the objectives of the
overall policy relating to com.au

Thanks,

   Geoff

----
Email "unsubscribe aussie-isp" to majordomo&#167;aussie.net to be removed.