Re: [Oz-ISP] Re: DNS: Re: [Fwd: Domain Name Policies: Next meeting of the DNS Forum]

From: Andrew Heath <drew§MelbourneIT.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 13:41:35 +1100 (EST)
> I see how Melbourne-IT will be avoiding bounced email from non-deliverable
> email.
>
> XAA26934: XAA26935: return to sender:
> 	Host unknown (Name server: melbouneit.com.au: host not found)
> 			           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I now see the error, and wish to apologise for this oversight, certainly
it was not intended that we should send out email with an incorrect
address.

I have temporarily added 2 MX records to the com.au zone file which will
ensure that mail send to melbouneit.com.au DOES get through to us.

Once again, I apologise for this error, and we hope that any problems
will be forwarded to us as soon as practicable.

Kind regards,

Andrew Heath

Andrew Heath - drew&#167;MelbourneIT.com.au
Melbourne IT System and Network Manager
http://www.MelbourneIT.com.au/

----
Email "unsubscribe aussie-isp" to majordomo&#167;aussie.net to be removed.