Re: DNS: Agenda for DNS forum meeting on January 17

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 21:55:14 +1100 (EST)
You, Luke Carruthers, shaped the electrons to say:
+
+The agenda for the public meeting of the DNS forum, to be held on
+January 17 at the Sydney offices of Phillips Fox, 255 Elizabeth St
+Sydney 2000, is as follows :

Unless there is a decent turn up of the ISP community, then I will be emailing
these lists suggestion to people that they ignore the results of the meeting.

I suggest you try to make sure that many people from the isps, turn up.

I also hope that intiaa understand that any authority at the moment (M.IT,
Elz, etc etc) can easily ignore the results of this meeting.

I will be there.

| Skeeve Stevens - MyInternet    personal.url: http://www.skeeve.net/ |
| email://skeeve&#167;skeeve.net/     work.url: http://www.myinternet.net/ |
| phone://612.9869.3334/         mobile://0414.SKEEVE/      [753-383] |
| Join the Internet Society of Australia - http://www.isoc-au.org.au/ |