Re: DNS: biz.au anyone? :) some global context...:

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 13:00:15 +1100
Skeeve,

>the people who run the .web alternic domain i presume are the people who are
>going to run it.... they have been selling domains for quite a while.

I should indicate that there is a possibility you could be incorrect in
such an assumption, given that IANA has NOT delegated .web to ANY party
to date, and furthermore the usual caveat of "buyer beware" applies to
any commodity or service that you may purchase.

  Geoff

(speaking personally and not on behalf of the IAHC)