Re: DNS: The plight of the uninformed

From: Sandra Davey <sldavey§fl.asn.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 15:50:12 +1100
G'day Stephen,

> meanwhile, perhaps it is time for the second working group (of which
> I am a member) to start talking to each other. Dispite several
> private emails to Luke, I haven't received the details of the other
> people in the working group which has as it's aim to publicise the
> paper to the general community-

The Communications Task Force is brand new and has been setup in an attempt
to increase community knowledge of the DNS Task Force. The objectives of the
committee will be available on www.intiaa.asn.au next week sometime.

For anyone interested in this committee/task force, please email me
directly. I am happy to elaborate on what the role of this committee is and
to discuss contributions from anyone.

Regards,
Sandra Davey

Sandra Davey
Manager, Foundation Law               Email: sldavey&#167;fl.asn.au
Law Foundation of NSW                   Web: http://www.fl.asn.au
GPO Box 4264                             Ph: 61 2 9299 5621
Sydney  NSW  2001                       Fax: 61 2 9262 1660