Re: DNS: Melbourne IT

From: Peter Gerrand <ceo§MelbourneIT.com.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 17:19:20 +1000
Michael Malone wrote:

> Melbourne IT's main office line currently has an answering
> machine on it, with around twenty pending messages. The number
> listed for the "Domain Name Bureau" is just ringing out.
> Anyone know what's going on?
>
> MM

Hi Michael

The answer is that some-one had forgotten to transfer the Bureau
extension to the next rostered staff member. Our apologies to you and
anyone else affected during this (hopefully short) interregnum.

As you might expect, we're generally hit by more telephone inquiries
than we can handle with the available staff, whose first priorities are
processing applications and responding to emailed inquiries.
However we are currently recruiting additional staff to deal with
telephone inquiries.
Thanks for your feedback
PG
--