Re: DNS: Melbourne IT

From: Antony <antony§sydney.healey.com.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 19:55:02 +1100 (GMT+1100)
> The answer is that some-one had forgotten to transfer the Bureau
> extension to the next rostered staff member. Our apologies to you and
> anyone else affected during this (hopefully short) interregnum.

Erm, you have *1* person answering phones? For $1.5million in March, you
better have a damn sight more than one.

> As you might expect, we're generally hit by more telephone inquiries
> than we can handle with the available staff, whose first priorities are
> processing applications and responding to emailed inquiries.
> However we are currently recruiting additional staff to deal with
> telephone inquiries.

So, how many Uni students you conned into it?

Antony.

(Feeling _extremely_ pissed at some Internet companies today)

  Antony Healey		ISOC-AU Founding Member		Ph:  +61 2 9893 1883
  General Manager					Fax: +61 2 9893 1884
  Healey Communications Australia  --  Giving you the world...