DNS: Greener pastures...

From: Andrew Heath <drew§bluetongue.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 17:41:39 +1100 (AEDT)
This is just a short note to let people know that as of this afternoon, I
will no longer be working with Melbourne IT in the DNA Bureau, as I will
be working with my company Blue Tongue Multi-media on a full time basis.

For those who have sent me email regarding Melbourne IT and domain name
problems in the past, please forward them do dna_srq&#167;MelbourneIT.com.au.

I will be available at this email address from now on.

Kind regards,

Andrew Heath

Andrew Heath                                           Phone 03 9344 9325
Technical Director                                       Fax 03 9347 9473
Blue Tongue Multi-media Pty Ltd                       Mobile 0419 335 398
Level 3, 207 Bouverie Street, Carlton 3053   email drew&#167;bluetongue.com.au