DNS: Re: Pride and Prejudice

From: Michael Malone <mmalone§creole.iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 17:54:18 +0800
In a note to this mailing list on Monday 17 Feb 1997,
extracts of which are attached below, I made comments
that could imply that Melbourne IT were engaging in
criminal activity.

I apologise for any personal embarrassment to Peter
Gerrand or Melbourne IT that these remarks may have
caused, and retract any accusation of such criminal
conduct.

This apology should have been sent earlier this week,
and has only been delayed till now due to unavoidable
personal matters.

MM