Re: DNS: URGENT - AUSTRALIAN DNS FORUM - Sydney 4th April 1997

From: bryan collins <bryan§netinfo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 18:20:08 +1100 (EST)
it was rumoured Skeeve Stevens said...

> 		DNS Forum on the 4th April 1997
>
> For a LONG time you've been whining about what Melbourne.it have been doing,
> well how about you TURN UP and TELL THEM in person.
>
> The more Internet providers and industry representatives we have turning up the
> better cross section of opinions we can gather.

Its a shame that we live in an age where geographical location is irrelevant,
yet we still need to physically appear in meetings.

Is anybody doing any mbone/cuseemee etc broadcast of such meetings?
As much as i'm interested in what goes on at these meetings, finding
time to get up to sydney is always a challenge.

cheers

bry
 --
 Bryan Collins