Re: DNS: URGENT - AUSTRALIAN DNS FORUM - Sydney 4th April 1997

From: Stephen Baxter <steve§senet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 18:05:06 +1030 (CST)
> yet we still need to physically appear in meetings.
>
> Is anybody doing any mbone/cuseemee etc broadcast of such meetings?
> As much as i'm interested in what goes on at these meetings, finding
> time to get up to sydney is always a challenge.

And you live just down the road.
I agree - all of this valuable gear and we can't arrange a virtual
meeting !

Is it possible to arrange this ?

> cheers
>
> bry
>  --
>  Bryan Collins
>  Technical Manager
>  Netinfo Pty Ltd
>  Canberra Australia

Stephen Baxter                            SE Network Access
SE Network Access                         http://www.senet.com.au
Direct Internet Access                    222 Grote Street
phone : +61 8 8221 5221                   Adelaide 5000
fax   : +61 8 8221 5220

<http://www.senet.com.au/~steve/pgp.html for Public Key>