Re: DNS: P Montgomery Report in CW

From: Michael Malone <mmalone§creole.iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 21:36:01 +0800
> What I have claimed, and continue to claim, is that the DNS Forum has
> approved our Pricing Policy, which explicitly included the renewal fees;
> and for your information, that approval specifically occurred at the DNS
> Forum public forum meeting in the Melbourne Exhibition Centre on 25
> October 1996.

I don't want to appear picky on this, but there are no minutes
on this meeting, and the notice was appallingly short (while I was
invited to the closed meeting, I never knew there would be a public
meeting at all until after it had occurred).

If there are no minutes, and no records, then it didn't happen.

MM