Re: DNS: ADNA related meeting this Friday 4th - "is this haste unseemly"?

From: Kim Davies <kim§west.net.au>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 1997 16:39:41 +0800
Quoting Simon Hackett:

| But! All of the above people are effectively muzzled right now, due to the
| existing federal court action related to the activities of Melbourne IT.
| This court action is _expected_ to be settled soon. It HAS NOT been settled
| yet!

As a fairly close observer of this legal action, I'd have to disagree.
Geoff Huston has decided not to attend for his own reasons, however I
believe both Michael Malone and Peter Gerrand will be turning up to the
meeting to discuss the ADNA freely.

kim
--
% kim davies <kim&#167;west.net.au> tel: (09) 322 7770 fax: (09) 322 6660
  Connect West Pty Ltd, Level 9, 250 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000