DNS: First details of DNS Forum meeting

From: <mark.hughes§ccamatil.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 03:54:28 EST
Paul wrote:

>ADNA will be legally created in the next couple of weeks, and will
>have its first AGM on May 16, at a venue to be announced. There may
>be video conferencing involved, but unless someone gets altruistic
>the price tag of around $5000 is prohibitive.

My understanding of this point was a bit different.  I understood
the process from here to be:

* The existing draft ADNA Memorandum of Association and Articles of
Association would be updated to reflect changes agreed at today's
meeting.
* Those revised documents would be made available on the web next
week for comment.
* There would then be an opportunity to discuss further via the list
server and other methods the content of the documents over the next
few weeks.
* Changes & comments based on input over that period could then be
made.
* The meeting on 16 May would be in two parts:
Firstly, to finalise / vote on any further changes to the documents.
Secondly, after that, having finalised the Memorandum of Association
and Articles of Association, to hold the inaugural general meeting
of ADNA subject to those amended and approved documents.

Only at that point, based on revised documents approved at the next
meeting, would ADNA legally come into being.

Regards, Mark

*  Message From : HUGHES, MARK          *
*  Location     : AUSTRALIA-CCA HDQ     *
*  KOMAIL ID    : N17503  (CCAMCQN1)    *
*  Date and Time: 04/04/97  18:53:20    *