Re: DNS: ADNA Memoranda & Articles

From: Geoff Huston <gih§telstra.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 12:20:32 +1000
Stewart,

I'm sorry but I do not see how the issue of generic international top level domain names
has any impact on the administrative policies of ISO 3166 national domain spaces -
whether its .au or .de.

Perhaps you would care to further elaborate on why you percieve such a connection
to exist.

thanks,

  Geoff

--
Geoff Huston                   gih&#167;telstra.net
Network Technical Manager      +61 6 208 1908