Re: DNS: ADNA & concensus

From: Ron Creevey <ronc§magna.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 13:56:49 -0900
> One or other of these bodies may very well object to IETF
> about INTIAA's railroading of this proposal, bringing the
> proposed ADNA to a halt.

I think this is grossly unfair, Glen.  I know perhaps a bit more than
most - my desk is across the room from his - what sort of job Luke
Carruthers has been doing balancing the hidden agendas of all the
oganisations involved, not to mention the demands of the intiaa members.
To accuse intiaa of railroading ADNA is just not true.

Additionally, while I don't know the details, I do know that Luke has
been talking to the AVCC for at least a week.  Perhaps you should check
your facts before making accusations like this.
Best regards,

Ron Creevey
NSW Sales Manager		email:  ronc&#167;magna.com.au
				tel:      (02) 9272 9600
Magna Data Australia		Fax:     (02) 9272 9605
Internet.Solutions.Provider	WWW: www.magna.com.au