Re: DNS: ADNA's first decisions - Minuted

From: Simon Hackett <simon§internode.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 15:34:16 +0900
Folks, can we sheath the claws and get on with something productive
together? Please? I'm sure the original comment was intended as humor
(right??)

Simon
(ISOC-AU member based in Adelaide :) )

At 13:31 27/06/97 +0800, Michael Malone wrote:

>> I guess it's going to be painful to have to re-do the stationary to
>> read CADNA (com au domain name authority) instead of ADNA :-), but
>> maybe that's what happens when you call yourself an authority when you
>> don't actually have any...
>
>I hereby demand that the Internet Society of Australia change
>its name to "The Internet Society of all of Sydney, Melbourne,
>Perth and Canberra".  You may then add new cities as you get
>members in those cities.  However, you do not have the right
>to claim you are the Internet Society for all of Australia while
>you fail to have any members in Bunbury.
>
>You people are quite pathetic.
>
>MM

---
Simon Hackett, Technical Director, Internode Systems Pty Ltd
31 York St [PO Box 284, Rundle Mall], Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia
Email: simon&#167;internode.com.au  Web: http://www.on.net
Phone: +61-8-8223-2999          Fax: +61-8-8223-1777