Re: DNS: ADNA's claim to .AU

From: Stephen Baxter <steve§senet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 08:38:38 +0930 (CST)

> At present, INTIAA has no oversight, by anyone.  This is
> not appropiate for a body that wishes to be the body that
> establishes policy for .AU.

It is a good thing then that INTIAA is not what we are part of.

ADNA is not INTIAA !!!

> The problem with ADNA being "a range of Internet related
> associations" is that is is not, and cannot be under its
> current structure, a representative range of interested
> parties.  For example, where does DOCA and a consumer
> organisation fit into such a structure?  Yet both of these
> are parties with valid oversight interests.

ADNA all ready has Trade Gate as members - they are commercial
consumers on commercial name space.

Stephen Baxter                            SE Network Access
SE Network Access                         http://www.senet.com.au
Direct Internet Access                    222 Grote Street
phone : +61 8 8221 5221                   Adelaide 5000
fax   : +61 8 8221 5220

<http://www.senet.com.au/~steve/pgp.html for Public Key>