Re: DNS: Mel-IT to be a g-MoU registry (in AFR)

From: Stephen Baxter <steve§senet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 15:08:30 +0930 (CST)
Is there a list of these companies ?

> My entire push in the IAHC was to see the problem as a global
> one and not as a backyard US problem - and yes its good to
> see that there are a couple of Australian entities who are
> expressing interest in engaging in this area and good to
> see the gTLD framework supporting such endeavours.

> At 02:07 PM 8/28/97 +1000, George Michaelson wrote:
> >Hardly suprising.
> >
> >Nice to see an Australian company taking on a global context.
> >
> >-George

Stephen Baxter                            SE Network Access
SE Network Access                         http://www.senet.com.au
Direct Internet Access                    222 Grote Street
phone : +61 8 8221 5221                   Adelaide 5000
fax   : +61 8 8221 5220

<http://www.senet.com.au/~steve/pgp.html for Public Key>