Re: DNS: Minutes of 2nd ADNA Board Meeting

From: Michael Malone <mmalone§creole.iinet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 11:26:05 +0800
> Please find below for your information (also attached in RTF format), the
> Minutes of the Second ADNA Board Meeting.

These minutes are not a true and accurate representation
of events occurring at the meeting on 18th August, which
I did attend.  Peter Gerrand has been negliegent in his duty
as secretary, by declined to accurately report those matters
which he did not personally agree with himself.

The proposal below was for four sectors to be created, including
a non profit sector.  Peter Gerrand spoke against this,
perversely believing that non profit bodies should be
included in the commercial sector.  His was the only
opposing voice, yet despite this, he has chosen to report
that only three sectors were proposed, with "some support"
for a fourth added as an after thought.

At this point, as administrator of ASN.AU, I am withdrawing
from the ADNA process until such a time as there is a
satisfactory guarantee that the minutes of ADNA meetings
reflect what actually occurs at the meetings.  Otherwise,
attendance is useless.

MM