Re: DNS: Minutes of 2nd ADNA Board Meeting

From: <mark.hughes§ccamatil.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 22:43:23 EDT
Ho hum, yawn.
My recollection of the issue is generally the same as Michael's, in
that I thought four sectors were supported.  The minute taker's view
of events was different - not a surprising outcome when humans are
involved - especially as it was not put to a formal vote that I
recollect.

The simple solution is to raise the issue at the next ADNA board
meeting when we get to the agenda item of 'Minutes of Previous
Meeting'.  I will happily do so.  We can then clarify exactly the
situation, how many sectors have support, and their definitions
(which is a more substantive issue).

A bit of a storm in a tea cup.  Speaking of that, a cup of tea and a
prozac and a good lie down are recommended for all.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Regards, Mark

*  Message From : HUGHES, MARK          *
*  Location     : AUSTRALIA-CCA HDQ     *
*  KOMAIL ID    : N17503  (CCAMCQN1)    *
*  Date and Time: 09/01/97  12:15:34    *