Re: DNS: tm.au and pr.au seminars today & tomorrow

From: Leni Mayo <leni§toplevel.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 18:15:20 +1100
This discussion seems to be about creating more domain real estate under
.au, but only for folks with "rights", like trademark owners and
"product" owners.  I still don't see where the needs of folks who want a
nice name quick and cheap are getting addressed.

Also, what's with the dns&#167;intiaa.asn.au vs. dns§iia.net.au?

Leni.