Re: DNS: DNS

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 01:55:52 +1100
At 12:21 26/02/98 +1100, you wrote:
>How does one become a member of ADNA?
>&
>How does one go about becoming a board member of ADNA?

Ahh now this is a good question.  I as officially invited to the First
meeting, then univited by someone else and then two months later sent an
email copy of my invitation.

I guess that says a lot about ADNA.

>Is it even possible?

Probably not James.  It's not far unlike the IAHC based in the USA but
registered in Sweeden.

>If not what is the most effective way of having ones opinions and those of
>numerous others heard by the board?

Drink the Right beer, in the right places.

>Email is not an effective means of communication at this level as it tends
>to be ignored.

Very much so.

>Do you have to meet individually with each board member?

If you can obtain time from them, this is possible.

There are far better ways of resolving (pardong the pun) problem.

      The world operates 24 hours a day ... so do the servers.
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convery Member
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
						   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net
AU Root Server Confederation              http://aursc.ah.net
AU Internet News  mailto:internet-request&#167;ah.net  with "subscribe"