Re: DNS: Suggested ADNA Board Members

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 10:45:59 +1000
>> I'm happy for people to prove otherwise, but certainly Stephen Baxters
>> "immediate resignation" following James Austins question is a clear
>> indication the Fire got too hot.
>
>No, its the inevitable result of attacking volunteer efforts.  If someone
>is trying their best, and you attack them for it, then eventually they just
>get tired.

I see.

So it's OK for Stephen Baxter and his mates to attack me in Public forums
and make statements to which they are neither a third party nor have any
accountable knowledge for, but when i ask a simple question about ethics
and credability, I get told I'm a bad boy.

I can see where this is leading.

And I note, I'm not tired, and I'm still here.

What's that say?  I have more character.  I don't care what lies people
tell about me?  I answer questions put to me?

Can we move AWAY from the personal attacks and concentrate on the issues at
hand.

Like you for instance.

Are you going to resign from the ADNA board at any time where Your company
or any affiliated company that you are a director or shareholder of applies
to become a Domain Name Registry under .AU?

      The world operates 24 hours a day ... so do the servers.
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convery Member
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
						   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net
AU Root Server Confederation              http://aursc.ah.net
AU Internet News  mailto:internet-request&#167;ah.net  with "subscribe"