DNS: Re: Response to the US Green Paper on domain names

From: Jordan <jordan§MelbourneIT.com.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:03:49 +1000
Thanks Luke. Good job.

Thanks to IIA and ADNA for coordinating this important forum and response at
such short notice.

Jordan

Jordan Green
Commercial Manager - gTLD
Melbourne Information Technologies Australia Pty. Ltd.
207 Bouverie Street
Carlton 3053 Australia
Tel: +61.3.9344-9297              Fax: +61.3.9344-9473
E-mail:  jordan&#167;melbourneit.com.au