DNS: Re: Green Paper posting

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:01:01 +1000
I thought you might be interested to see what NTIA decided to do with
DUPLICATE copies of the same document.  Sometimes it pays to take a little
more time and not waste that of others.

>Date:         Tue, 24 Mar 1998 17:44:58 -0800
>From: Ellen Rony <erony&#167;MARIN.K12.CA.US>
>Subject:      Re: Green Paper posting
>
>Adam Todd wrote on 3/25:
>>Signing a document authoritively is a little different to submitting a wack
>>of pages that say the same thing.  To me it's wasteful.
>>
>>I'd only consider it as one comment supported by 'x' people.
>

>Here's how NTIA handed this issue with comments received on 3/21:
>
>        "Identical copies of the previous message were also received on
>this date from the following people:"
>
>Works for me.  That's less to transfer into PDF format for the CD-ROM
archive.

>S:-)
>
>_____________________________________________________________________________
>                            Vincit qui patitur
>
>Available soon: E. Rony and P. Rony, The Domain Name Handbook: High Stakes
>                                     and Strategies in Cyberspace
>Ellen Rony
>Director, Alexander Works
>21 Juno Road * Tiburon, CA * 94920
>
>Phone:  415/435-5010
>Fax:    415/435-5010
>Email:  erony&#167;marin.k12.ca.us

The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convery Member			  AURSC    http://www.aursc.ah.net
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
at&#167;aus  or  at@ah.net				   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net