Re: DNS: New .au Registrars and Domain

From: Ramin Marzbani <ramin§consultco.com.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:28:24 +1000
For anyone interested, 6th survey of ISPs gave back the following feedback:
Q; What do you think about the Australian Domain Name Administration (ADNA)?

DNR			1.1%
GREAT EFFORT		17.6%
IT'S A SHAM		19.7%
I DON'T CARE		7.4%
DON'T KNOW ENOUGH	27.7%
NEVER HEARD OF IT	5.9%
RATHER NOT SAY		20.7%

--
Ramin Marzbani
www.consult  Asia/Pacific Internet & E-Commerce Research

We're everywhere! Australia, NZ, Singapore, Malaysia,
Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and soon .... China.