DNS: Mailing-list white noise

From: Kate Lance <clance§connect.com.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 21:42:10 +1000 (EST)
Hi everyone,

I was really encouraged by the discussion that had started today,
even though we're taking each other to task a little :-) we're at
least talking again.

But we've just been spammed by Adam Todd.  Can I please ask everyone
who feels tempted to reply to his self-advertising rambles to think
again: he almost destroyed the usefulness of the aussie-isp list
recently over a period of several weeks.

His insinuations, ignorance, accusations, and harrassment recently
contributed to the resignation of one of the ADNA directors, and
though I may have differences with ADNA, this was a very ugly and
regrettable thing to happen.

Please, unless it's absolutely necessary, don't reply, and use you mail
filters if you would prefer not to see the list abused in this way.

Kate Lance