Re: DNS: Get ISOC-AU Involved

From: Greg Watson <g.watson§computer.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 11:12:35 +1000
Steven,

>I think not many people realise that if ADNA fails there is no other (non
>government imposed) chance at this. Who would honestly give it another go
>in light of the ADNA effort ?

I think not many people realise that we *have* to get this right. I'm sure
most interested people are waiting to see whether ADNA is the solution.
If it fails I have no doubt that there will be people prepared to step
in with a better alternative. There are people who believe that there is
a workable solution. I'm one.

Greg