Free Services offered for EDU.AU was Re: DNS: Multiple Registrars in .asn.au, .edu.au, .gov.au

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 16:27:36 +1000
>The workload of edu.au is something which I feel would
>be discharged more efficiently by more folk willing to
>do the work, and, like it or not, the time for
>volunteers has now long past.

Geoff is assistance is need for entering zone data into the EDU.AU zone,
I'd be happy to take it on here.  On the conditions:

1.  If I don't feel confortable about an application, it can be passed to
    you for vetting.

2.  There are no fees payable by me or my organisations.

3.  The policy remains tight on it's use for EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS only.

I'll provide Web Page application process, with 24 hour turn around.

I just need to know what proceedure we'll use to update the zone files, or
would the primary data come from my server?  I have a private server for
ZONE file creation which the existing primary server could pull it's data
from as required.  it's a BIND-NG server on diverse paths.

Offer is open.

I might even consider GOV.AU as well if you would like, but I'd like to see
hwo EDU.AU goes first.

THE DOMAIN NAME HANDBOOK                   http://www.domainhandbook.com
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convey Member			  AURSC    http://www.aursc.ah.net
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
at&#167;aus  or  at@ah.net				   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net