Re: DNS: Which are the core things that matter?

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 11:46:33 +1000
>> Its the ADAM TODD - RICK WELYKOCHY and TONY BARRY show!
>
>Hey, I gotta do something whilst waiting for Windoze to
>compile my GRiD game ;)
>
>Actually, the dns list hasn't been this active in
>months. Good to give 'er a bit of a workout.
>At least we know the list server is working fine.

Hmm, it's going to gain a little more shortly.  Many of the USA advocates
are joining the list now, bout time they placed their years of experience
on the few who have so little. (collectively)

Adam Todd               mailto:at&#167;ah.net   mailto:at§aus
http://adamtodd.ah.net  http://www.ah.net  http://www.aursc.ah.net
http://www.ah.net/lists/lwgate