Re: DNS: [Oz-ISP] Social Engineering and 2LDs]

From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1§ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 05:38:19 +0100
Rick and all,

Rick Welykochy wrote:

> Geoff Huston wrote:
> >
> > And with this posting from Mr Williams, with his usual standard of
> > reasoned argument that I have come to know and admire for so many months
> > within the various domain name policy mailers, this list moves so far
> > away from its intent that its utility for the rational discussion
> > of policy within the .au domain space is now over.
> >
> > So long,
> >
> >    Geoff Huston
>
> Geoff, I'm sad to hear you resign from the list, if that is what you
> are doing. Perhaps take a breather ... the list was quite idle
> for awhile and will return to that state.
>
> Personally, I've learnt all I want to know about alternate domain
> spaces, hopefully not at the expense of the list participants.
>
> I look forward to a focussed discussion evolving on the .au
> namepsace, its policies and administration.
>
> Perhaps Jeff and Adam will now pick up their toys
> and go play elsewhere.

  I see that you are your normal insulting self again today.  Figures.  FYI, I
gave
up toys at around 12 yrs of age.  But i see that you seem to have a particular
enfatuation with them from your comment above.  Have fun little boy!

>  _/  Richard Welykochy                 mailto:rick&#167;dot.net.au
> _/  Dot Communications Ltd             http://www.dot.net.au/world

 Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.