Re: DNS: [Oz-ISP] Social Engineering and 2LDs]

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 18:27:32 +1000
At 08:44 22/05/98 +0930, Stephen Baxter wrote:

>> Geoff Huston wrote:
>> >
>> > And with this posting from Mr Williams, with his usual standard of
>> > reasoned argument that I have come to know and admire for so many months
>> > within the various domain name policy mailers, this list moves so far
>> > away from its intent that its utility for the rational discussion
>> > of policy within the .au domain space is now over.
>> >

>> For those not familar with the legendary Mr Williams, see
>> http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/07656.html
>
>He sounds like Adam's brother !

Why thank you Stephen.  Glad to see your resignation from ADNA because of
the conflict of interest issue hasn't dampened your ability to speak up and
insult me as frequently as possible.

Now did you have something to say about DNS, or did you just want to have
yet another blantant go at me for no good reason?

Adam Todd               mailto:at&#167;ah.net   mailto:at§aus
http://adamtodd.ah.net  http://www.ah.net  http://www.aursc.ah.net
http://www.ah.net/lists/lwgate