Re: DNS: silence is golden

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 12:19:20 +1000
>>Well lets see.  Thanks to Jeff Williams we loose Geoff Huston and I forget
>>who the other was.
>>
>>And to me ... that's Kate and Simon Hacket.  (Gosh Simon, Kaul Aurbach will
>>be very dissapointed in you.)
>>
>>So the quality of discussion will slowly increase to something that will
>>actually come to conclusion.

>Now I see what's happening. Your prolific off-topic postings are a
>deliberate attempt to derail the process of restructuring DNS management in
>Australia.

You have to be kidding.  I've been supporting suitable AU DNS management
since 1995.  Your comment is WAY OFF.

>You are attempting to reduce the signal-to-noise ratio on this list to such
>a level that rational discussion is impossible.

<sigh>  If you believe that, then your further from the mark.  I woudn't
have spent over a year of my life doing everything possibel to ensure the
IAHC didn't gain control unless I was concerned about the end user.

I was right, far too many gTLD names were sold around the world for in
excess of $10,000 - NON REFUNDABLE.

Those names don't even resolve, they don't even reside on a server, yet
along a database.

I think you need to reassess your comments and perhaps do a little more
research before speaking so freely.

THE DOMAIN NAME HANDBOOK                   http://www.domainhandbook.com
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convey Member			  AURSC    http://www.aursc.ah.net
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
at&#167;aus  or  at@ah.net				   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net