Re: DNS: [Oz-ISP] Social Engineering and 2LDs]

From: Ramin Marzbani <ramin§consultco.com.au>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 12:49:46 +1000
For my 2 cents worth, we run the real risk of not just wasting time
and bandwidth but of letting the democractic processes of free speech
lead to a deterioratio of debate and loss of participation.
I am as concerned with the ADNA processes as anyone else and despite
the occasional lengthy whinge, i try and stay within a constructive
framework - and i butt out when i cannot as a sign of respect for those
who can.
Would it make sense to call another public meeting?  i find that much
of the anger and the to-ing and fro-ing disappear or get resolved when
people communicate face-to-face and are given the opportunity to respect
other people (which is sometimes hard in text).  whilst this may sound
like attempted zen, it would be a shame for all this passion and
energy some members display to keep getting wasted in not improving
the situation.
sorry if this offends anyone. i will shut up now.

--
Ramin Marzbani
www.consult  Asia/Pacific Internet & E-Commerce Research

We're everywhere! Australia, NZ, Singapore, Malaysia,
Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and soon .... China.

And by the way, do the 5th online survey
http://survey.hotlink.com.au/cgi-bin/goto_survey_new?file=index.html&refid=ramin