Re: [DNS] Should there be a DNS list FAQ?

From: Paul Montgomery <monty§knapp.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:51:58 +1000
Kate Lance wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> That would be a really good idea, thanks a lot - (bet you're
> regretting the offer already :-)
>
> Kate

I think it would be a good idea to wait until after the July/August Internet
World comes out, at least, with the monstrous article about this whole thing
filling out the back of it. If various people don't want to either lynch-mob
me or deify me after that then I think it will be safe to assume I'm suitable
for the job.

Paul Montgomery, features editor for Image & Data Manager and assistant
editor for Internet World. Lives like a JavaBean. Go Denmark in WC98!
mailto:monty&#167;knapp.com.au  Tel: +61 2 9318 2644.  Fax: +61 2 9310 4608.
  "Just like the ocean, always in love with the moon / It’s overflowing
  now, inside you." Jeff Buckley, Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk.