[DNS] Should there be a DNS list FAQ?

From: Paul Montgomery <monty§knapp.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:36:18 +1000
Sorry to barge in again, but I have seen many posts asking questions that were
argued at painful length one or two years ago, and from what I hear of the
ADNA process over the past year, much of their time was wasted going through
these old chestnuts with new participants. I think there should be a monthly
or weekly posting with a list of the pertinent issue, the history of the list,
the DNS structure from the start, the DNS Forum and ADNA. I would hope it
would change a lot of ignorant noise to become informed signal.

Now, I know a FAQ would be something to argue endlessly about itself, so I'd
like to put forward my services as author in the interest of the group. I'm
about the only impartial party who has been watching the process almost from
the start, and I'd like to prove journalists aren't all negative story-hungry
bastards ;-)

--
Paul Montgomery, features editor for Image & Data Manager and assistant
editor for Internet World. Lives like a JavaBean. Go Holland in WC98!