DNS: White Paper Handed Down. No Surprises in there

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 1998 21:35:59 +1000
Looks like Australia doesn't even get a mention in the USG's White Paper on
Internet Management.

Anyway for interests sake, some people might like to look at

http://www.wia.org/pub/rootserv.html

As a point to where all their DNS traffic does actually go.

You'll notice Australia - again - doesn't even show on the map.

Hmmm.

I won't make the usual comment here, but if anyone is interested in more
details about DNS and Root Servers, please email me directly :)

(See even no sig!)