Re: DNS: defining "official" domains

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 08:58:17 +1000
>  | If your (Robert Elz) aren't getting billed, it does raise even further
>  | questions.
>
>No questions at all, the IANA explicitly told ccTLD admins that they should
>ignore any requests for payment made by the InterNIC.   They did send a few
>(but never to me), but it was generally assumed to be some kind of accident.

Ahh, there you go.

IANA speaks again.  Ignore request for payment.

So there was some truth in the information I had.  Thank you Robert.  I'm
please - totally pleased you find it within yourself not to contribut to
NSI's running of the 'A' server by paying a $50 a year administration fee
on behalf of Australia.

I'm sure it's Tax deductable, but the point is now clear.  You ignored the
invoices.

I don't believe NSI saw it as an accident.  But more contribution to
operational costs.

But, still you have validated the information I have, after a round about
long story.

Thanks.

Now I'll accept yur apology in advance for indirectly calling me a liar.