Re: DNS: Can we do something about noise on this list

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 12:53:42 +1000
>This list already has a charter which encapsulates the outlined policy.
>When I subscribed to this mailing list I received a message which stated
>(in part):
>
>]Welcome to the DNS mailing list.  This list is designed to provide
>]a forum for the gathering and dissemination of information concerning
>]the restructuring of the DNS system in the .au domain.

Well in that case, I'm innocent :)

I was lead astray by the AU.COM people :)  And for that matter so was
everyone else.

I'm happy to discuss .AU  in total without digression.  But comparison to
other entities and operational proceedures must be permitted or we'll just
be wasting valuable time and energy.  Don't you agree?