Re: DNS: .AU Board of Trustees Election - NOT

From: Larry Bloch <larry§netregistry.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 18:06:17 +1000
At 15:08 22/06/98 +0800, you wrote:

>Quoting Larry Bloch:
>|
>| Now I see the stakeholders as follows:
>|
>| Robert Elz
>| Government
>| The ISP Industry
>| The domain buying public
>| Commercial 'Players' in the domain registration business.
>|
>| any more?
>
>Perhaps the non-profit "players", depending on whether your proposed
>new reform is going to include them or not...
>
>Geoff Huston for gov.au, edu.au, info.au, AUNIC etc.
>Michael Malone for asn.au
>The dozen or so id.au registrars

Kim

I don't intend this as "my" or any one person's reforms. Of course they are
.AU stakeholders. Of course they must be included or represented.

No offence intended in my omission.

Larry Bloch
Chief Executive Officer
NetRegistry Pty Limited
email:  larry&#167;netregistry.au.com
Office: +61-(0)2-9555 6299
Fax:    +61-(0)2-9555 5808

http://www.netregistry.au.com
Domain House, PO Box 2088, Sydney, NSW 1043