Re: DNS: .AU Board of Trustees Election - NOT

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:16:23 +1000
>>| Now I see the stakeholders as follows:
>>|
>>| Robert Elz
>>| Government
>>| The ISP Industry
>>| The domain buying public
>>| Commercial 'Players' in the domain registration business.
>>|
>>| any more?
>>
>>Perhaps the non-profit "players", depending on whether your proposed
>>new reform is going to include them or not...
>>
>>Geoff Huston for gov.au, edu.au, info.au, AUNIC etc.
>>Michael Malone for asn.au
>>The dozen or so id.au registrars

I feel the above two people come technical under "commercial" interest.
They both derive their main income from Internet related activies.

THE DOMAIN NAME HANDBOOK                   http://www.domainhandbook.com
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convey Member (not employee)	  AURSC    http://www.aursc.ah.net
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
at&#167;aus  or  at@ah.net				   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net