Re: DNS: .AU Board of Trustees Election - NOT

From: Robert Elz <kre§munnari.OZ.AU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:45:34 +1000
    Date:        Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:56:31 +1000
    From:        Larry Bloch <larry&#167;netregistry.com.au>

  | To Robert Elz: Are you interested in the industry as a whole putting its
  | efforts together towards reforming the .AU namespace? Will you participate?
  | And if not, what would change your mind?

As Kate Lance said, this process is already beginning (since ADNA seems to
have failed - once it was a hope that ADNA might achieve something).
I don't know when more information about it will become available (nor
exactly what that will be).   I have no plans to attempt to drive that
process, but I will participate to whatever extent makes sense (I know
nothing at all about how to attempt to discover or build consensus, so
participating in that is likely to be a waste of time - when it comes to
actually discussing DNS policies, there I might have some opinions to offer).

kre