Re: DNS: Let me get this straight...AU is ONE person ?

From: Adam Todd <at§ah.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 19:36:38 +1000

>> > Wouldn't it be better for such BIG names to exist directly under .AU ?
>>
>>   One would think so.  But that is up the the Australian
>>   people/stakeholders/ and  australian Internet user community.
>
>Sure. That's just a suggestion.

Um, the Netizens of Australia really have no say.

Look I'm a very active commercial (most times) person involved in DNS.  I
get about 30 calls a day from consumers with DNS/ISP related issues and the
minority gang turn around and "revoke" my rights to participate.

I suppose they don't want the consumers to participate either.

Oh hell, I should have though tof that.

I'll include the "new" mail list in the Advertising and editorials I'm
puting out this week.  Then the Consumer can have a say!

Will the rules for that other list change again??  Will some further
criteria for participation be applied ??

THE DOMAIN NAME HANDBOOK                   http://www.domainhandbook.com
The advice offered in this email is not considered professional advice,
or it would be accompanied by an invoice. No permission is granted for
republication of comments, without written consent.
Business Development, Technology Domain Registration and Network Advisory
Telstra Convey Member (not employee)	  AURSC    http://www.aursc.ah.net
Adam Todd                                 Personal http://adamtodd.ah.net
at&#167;aus  or  at@ah.net				   http://adam.says.sheesh
Phone +61 2 9729 0565                     Network  http://www.ah.net