Re: [DNS] DNS FAQ v0.01 (DRAFT)

From: Paul Montgomery <monty§knapp.com.au>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 08:45:21 +1000
Antony wrote:

> Just wanted to say thanks to Kim and David for their updates on the
> DNS FAQ. I will be making the suggested changes, however I am waiting
> for more comments over the next few days (people are then at work)
> before publishing v0.01b

Antony, with all due respect, I think you're jumping the gun a little bit by
writing and assembling answers before it is determined what all the questions
should be. Perhaps listees should nominate exactly what bits of the DNS issue
they want explained in the FAQ? (I'm on deadline for another couple of days,
but then I'll help.)

--
Paul Montgomery, features editor for Image & Data Manager and assistant
editor for Internet World. Lives like a JavaBean. Go Scotland in WC98!