Re: [DNS] DNS FAQ v0.01 (DRAFT)

From: Antony <antony§sydney.healey.com.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 09:37:55 +1000 (EST)
> As I recall, the FAQ was only to contain frequently asked questions,
> without answers, as something to help focus discussion. Is this no longer
> the case?

Yes, that is the case. The issues need some form of resolution. I am trying
to avoid personal comments within the FAQ (and I'll be removing those that I
did make from the current FAQ) because many people do not agree with my
viewpoints. That is fine.

Ultimately I would prefer the greater concensus to win the day (and I'll
grumble quietly to myself later on :-) as this should be what the majority
wants/needs.

Regards,
Antony.

  Antony Healey		ISOC-AU Founding Member		Ph:  +61 2 9834 6055
  General Manager					Fax: +61 2 9834 6249
  Healey Communications Australia  --  Giving you the world...